We emerge as a project encompassing an integrated service proposal that includes the creation and support of the communication areas, digital marketing, logistics, and production within the design and fashion industry, a Creative Lab, and a niche media publishing group.
Who we’re looking for:
We are currently seeking a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to front our Graphic Designer team at our Madrid office. The successful candidate will join the Arts & Graphic Design Team as Head of department managing a 3/4 people team to develop our clients needs and a new creative line for the consulting area. Surrounded by the whole consulting team the candidate will learn and discover references about international and avant-garde design.
· Adobe tools: especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
· Visual references related to product design, art and fashion.
· Creativity and great sense of aesthetics.
· Capability to manage multiple projects and accounts.
· Strong team & clients management skills.
· Supervise projects to ensure that all materials ordered arrive upon agreed time and are in good shape to obtain maximum results.
· Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations.
· Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client specification, needs and brand image.
· Liaise with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery.
· Supervise and mentor design staff on project execution, and submit performance report on assigned projects to the executives for appraisal.
· Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best.
· Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing.
· Facilitate product campaigns and marketing via emails, micro-sites and other landing pages to boost client to customer interactions.
· C1 English.
Nice to have:
· Figma knowledge.
CSS and HTML knowledge.
Editorial editing and layouts skills.
· Good writing and spelling.
· Proactivity and willingness to learn and share knowledge.
To apply for this job write us with your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org